Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I needed Someone to Talk


Whenever I needed someone to talk to You were always there. My eyes filled with tears, my heart filled with pain, and You were always there. There was no time when I had doubt to come to you because You were always there. I could see in your eyes you wanted to help, and that you really cared.Whenever I was down and blue You were always there. No matter my problems, are what was wrong You were always there. Whenever I felt like nothing matters You were always there. Now your gone, and I don't know what to do I close my eyes and think of you, and how You were always there. It's hard to look at the pictures, and get memories of you Can you hear me now At night I pray, and I speak to you I guess you were right when you told me no matter how far you were You would always be there. I know one day I'll see you again, but till then I have to say goodbye Even though it hurts to hear your name, and speak of you One thing I will always say is You were always there.


No comments:

Post a Comment