Sunday, October 17, 2010

Lahari......!!! My Niece

Hellooo Friends My Name is P.LAHARI RAJU. Iam Studying in UKG (Upper Kindergarten )... I love my parents specially my Dad..i like playing with my close friends i got 3 close very cheeky friends Gaurav, Nitya and Umme Lamez.. we all like playing with each other at school and some time at home too......My few like's and dislike's follows.

I like all kinds of Burger's .....and I hate Idly.
I like wearing T-Shirts and Shorts ...and I hate wearing chudidhars.
I like lots of cute tops at Old navy (those ribbed tops) and jeans and VAN's (shoes/sneakers) Specially..
    I like being and playing at my home....and i hate my school :(
    I like painting and watching all kinds of cartoons....and i hate doing my Home work.
    I like hanging round with my friends ...But my mom won't allow me much :(
    This Photograph was taken along with my Ravi Mama (Maternal Uncle)
    Iam a Great Fan of Sania Mirza...... i like her style :)
    I like being in my own fantasy world....with my imaginary friends ( for eg : plants, doors & tables )
    I Have So Many Questions..to be ask BUT no one has time and answer to my tough questions (for eg: Who added colour's to the flowers)

    Iam bit shy and lazy....But some times iam cheeky :) Unfortunately every one says iam very cheeky :(

    I like Dancing.... But its not so easy one :) he he...
    I like Robo(movie) & Songs...to hear :)
    Don't Get scared.....!!! not for U.....Just teasing the Innocent Photographer...he he he
    hmmmmmmmm I can use this pic for My School ID card ....

    Happy Days with my Friends and Relatives (Rohan) at Hyderabad.......

    Another 2 Cheeky boys....uffff..tried of boysssssss

    With My Moni (pinni) and Unknown Friend.....
    Becareful with me im very Good at Boxing..........ha ha ha
    My close view......i know iam soooooooooo Cute .......
    After being at Hyderabad for my vacations at last i have learn't to be respect elder's expect some people lol he he he......
    This is My Fav ......Pic
    The Most Embarrassing Comment i got is iam bit lazy :( By Arvind Sir (my PT sir) lolzz
    Perfect pose.........don't you think.... he he he...
    Thank you so much for your time GUYS on reading and viewing my Another maternal uncle blog........( It took 3hr for me to create this Posting...)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment